Vehicle tracking device with advanced integration
If your business relies on a fleet of vehicles, you’ll know it’s vital to manage it as efficiently as possible. But to do this you need the best information – and that means using the smartest tracking device.
The TomTom LINK 510 is designed to connect with the vehicles in your fleet. Our top-of-the-range tracking device with digital in- and outputs supports your vehicles’ FMS interface and works in sync with your digital tachograph. That means you’ll get all the data you need to minimise costs, maximise productivity – and keep your customers happy.
How it works
The TomTom LINK 510 is a vehicle tracking device that can be installed flexibly and quickly into any heavy vehicle – thanks to external GPS and GSM antennas. It delivers driving and vehicle information directly to WEBFLEET®, which you can view on a map, dashboard and in a comprehensive set of reports – making it simple to analyse working hours, fuel cost, driving performance and more.
Comply with driving hours legislation
Connect the LINK 510 to the vehicle’s digital tachograph and monitor important driving and working time information.
- Choose drivers that have enough time left behind the wheel to complete the next job
- Simplify working time registration for drivers and co-drivers – all the necessary information can be viewed in WEBFLEET® reports
- Increase drivers’ safety by making sure they follow driving time legislation
Save on fuel
Because the LINK 510 can be connected to your vehicles’ FMS interface, it gives you the data you need to improve fuel efficiency.
- Monitor fuel consumption and fuel level
- Promote a greener driving style to cut fuel costs and carbon emissions with driving performance measurement
- Detect idling and get reports about over-revving