We are Telematics UK, a business owned by Premcall24 Limited.
By using the website you are indicating your acceptance of these terms, which we may update from time to time.
Accessing the site
Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services provided on the website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We do not guarantee that access to and use of our websites will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Intellectual property rights
Telematics UK is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
The information and images contained on our websites are our property and are protected by copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of Premcall24 Limited or our software suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
You may print off and download extracts of any pages from the website for your own personal reference and to draw the attention of others within your organisation to material on the website free of charge without requiring specific permission provided that you comply with these conditions:
- you must ensure that all material is reproduced accurately and without modification;
- you must not use materials in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context;
- you may not use materials for commercial purposes without our prior written permission; and
- if you are issuing material to others, Telematics UK’s status at the author of the materials must be acknowledged and the website address must be included with the material.
If you would like to reproduce our content in any other way, please contact us on 0115 888 0282 and ask to speak to a member of the Digital Team.
‘Telematics UK’, ‘Telematics UK logo and other marks used on the Telematics UK’s website are Premcall24 trademarks and may not be used without Telematics UK’s prior written permission.
Reliance on information
Information provided through the website is provided free of charge and for general information purposes only. Telematics UK endeavours to keep information up to date and correct but does not give any warranties or representations of any kind that the information on the website is complete, accurate, reliable or suitable for your use. Any reliance you place on information on the website is strictly at your own risk.
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted by law, Telematics UK expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any use in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management time and for any other loss of damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussion postings on our social media properties, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Telematics UK’s website.
The website contains a range of links to third-party websites. Telematics UK is not responsible for information contained on websites maintained by other organisations nor for action taken as a result of information contained on websites maintained by other organisations.
To report a broken link on this website, please contact us details of the web page containing the broken link
If you would like to ask us to link to your website, please email us with details of what your site offers and we will assess your request.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us:
1A Bonington Road
Telephone: 0115 888 0282
Premcall24 Ltd. Registered Office: 146 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 0AW UK: Registered Number: 3888109